Lummox Labs (Michael Busheikin)
iOS (iPhone & iPad)
Sushi Go! is a digital adaptation of the popular card game of the same name. Players compete for the highest score, by picking sushi from a conveyor belt, and scoring the sushi they took at the end of each round. Each type of sushi earns points in different ways, and players must max their combos and prevent opponents from doing the same.
Play a pair of Tempuras for 5 points, but play one on its own and you'll get none! Nigiris can be dipped in Wasabi to triple their points! Pudding doesn't score until the end of the game, but it can clinch a victory or cause a defeat!
Sushi Go is simple enough to play with the family, but thousands of sushi combinations will keep even diehard strategy fans playing. Do you take a Tempura to get points for a pair? Or take Sashimi to stop your opponent from completing his triplet? Pudding doesn't earn points in the round, but you'll lose points at the end of the game if you have the fewest!
Sushi Go (the card game) was created by Phil Walker-Harding, and published by Gamewright.
App Store Description
Play the super-fast sushi passing game Sushi Go! with friends, family, or against the computer!
Create Your Plate
Pass the sushi! In Sushi Go! the goal is to grab the best combination of sushi dishes as they whiz by. Score points for making the most maki rolls or for collecting a full set of sashimi. Dip your favorite nigiri in wasabi to triple its value. But be sure to leave room for dessert or else you'll eat into your score! Gather the most points and consider yourself the sushi master!
- Universal iOS app, for iPhone and iPad
- Regular price is $4.99 USD
- Original game art, enhanced with adorable sushi animations, opponent characters, and an octopus chef
- Local play against AI opponents
- Online play with friends using Game Center
- 25+ Achievements to test your mettle
- "...it's one of the most compelling card games we've played on iOS..."
- "Sushi Go! on iOS is everything you want in a digital tabletop game."
Geeks Under Grace review
- "...a definite buy ... one one of your go-to games."
- "If you're been hankering for a great card game ... you should give Sushi Go a, um, go."
Pocket Gamer mini-review
- "...digital conversion that is simply top class." [translated from German]
Appgefahren review [in German]
- Started in 2015 by Michael Busheikin, to make mobile games
- Michael previously worked on board games with Button Mash Games, maker of Forbidden Island and Forbidden Desert
- Based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Team members work in Ontario, and California
- Lummox's first game, Noodles, was an App Store Free App of the Week, a Starbucks Pick of the Week, and has been downloaded over 900,000 times.
- Lummox's logo image is included with the game screenshots.